Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Would Like to Be a Exchange Student

Today we went to listen the cathedra about international exchange student. In fact I have a dream of going abroad to study. Although I study life science here in Taiwan,but I would like to study law in German. It is a dream when I was small. Science and law was my favorite subject. Although I do not know any connection between them. But I still want to study them.
I know English is important for going abroad,but I had never conscientious study them. Maybe I should make reading magazine into practice,or I will never have the chance of being an exchange student.
I have an aspiration to suggest to our International Academic Center:can we visit some university during summer vacation?This can make us know more information about the school we might choose in the future. Thank you!
And I would like to ask:Is there any chance or ways going abroad to study law?Thanks!

No comments: