Monday, November 26, 2007

GO!台啤!

Recently when I was buying my dinner at Family Market,I incidentally found a magazine about SBL on the shelf,with my curiosity I bought it without thinking.
The news inside really surprise me. It has a big change with the player and with the team. Last seasons champioin-台啤,it was also my favorite team,this year bought in two which plays very well,they are 楊敬敏and吳岱豪,adding 林志傑-the MVP of last season,and何守正-a good partner of 林志傑,I hope 台啤can win another championship this season!
Althought台啤has become more strong,but there are two other arch-rival:裕隆and達欣. 裕隆 bought two famous player from 緯來,they are 楊哲宜and李啟億;達欣added a lot of new players this season,so 台啤can not underestimate their enemy!
The game this season is so thrill,hope I can go and watch some exciting games!


picture source:http://sports.yam.com/special/sbl/

No comments: